Wasnt this the game I didn’t make it even to top 100? 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wasnt this the game I didn’t make it even to top 100? 🥺
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Wasnt this the game I didn’t make it even to top 100? 🥺
U did i think🤔 u got knocked out in 1st knock out round😆

Yes indeed. Sheep champion
I think we should too do the eliminations 🤔 I think first round me we will have our top 30 🤓 each team se bottom 2s
FORGET negative marking.
I m tagging from that 130 ppl list now🤣🤪
I can’t this time Rash 😭 You guys enjoy 😘Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mooo sign up na😒

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I think we should too do the eliminations 🤔 I think first round me we will have our top 30 🤓 each team se bottom 2s
FORGET negative marking.

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I think we should too do the eliminations 🤔 I think first round me we will have our top 30 🤓 each team se bottom 2s
FORGET negative marking.
Elemination is better than -ve marking😆
-ve marking is like kahin aur kamaya punya ek mistake ki wajah se kam ho gaya
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30