Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I am into sathya zone now.... 😆
Yayyy... Me happy.... Ab posts kam krne hain🤣
Tried tagging nicky Ritu and sathya..
Thanksss doston🤣
EDT mein nahi hota
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I am into sathya zone now.... 😆
Yayyy... Me happy.... Ab posts kam krne hain🤣
Tried tagging nicky Ritu and sathya..
Thanksss doston🤣
EDT mein nahi hota
I swear if they edit Dave ki pitayi that will most probably happen tomorrow then Imma scream!
Ek baar tho banta hai prashad leke jaana 🤣🤣
No matter how much i troll there is always more to do.
Sometimes i am wondering am i watching the show because i like it or i just want more reason to troll
Karan's post about kanwar
So heartwarming 💓
But I want to know what personal good it pandya store has done for him 😛😛
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Karan's post about kanwar
So heartwarming 💓
But I want to know what personal good it pandya store has done for him 😛😛
I guess at this point we all know the personal good too well and find the good extremely cute lol 🤣
SBB Segment is there with Rishita in the hospital 😕
Yeahhhhh....she changed her mind in the last moment before the injection could be injected....AS WE KNEW ALL ALONG.👍🏼
Are makers planning to give rishita baby to bhabhi maa
WAIT!!!
HOLD ON!!!
The ultrasound is happening and they're hearing HEARTBEATS ALREADY??!!
Bhaaaiiiiii...ye bacha hai ya baahubali hai??
Itna fast fast kaise ho raha hai sab iska
Welcome to PS world😆Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
WAIT!!!
HOLD ON!!!
The ultrasound is happening and they're hearing HEARTBEATS ALREADY??!!
Bhaaaiiiiii...ye bacha hai ya baahubali hai??
Itna fast fast kaise ho raha hai sab iska