It was super fun 😆
(Even though I was in Begaani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana mode 😎)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It was super fun 😆
(Even though I was in Begaani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana mode 😎)
It was super fun 😆
(Even though I was in Begaani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana mode 😎)
It was all over the place nobody could tell what was going on🤣🤣
we welcome everyone in our pooja arti
et tu Koms😒 mai jaa rahi hoo whatsapp par apni duniya basane bas! no more tharak for me😢😢😢
Alexa play :you just want attention....🎶🎶
ro mat, warna Anu aa jayegi aansu pochne.
main waise bhi badi softie hoon dilse. chal jhappi pa🤗
Hina will be singing: chaha tha jo attention mil hi gaya
I know what I did, it was such an innocent effort to cheer everyone up after a crappy episode but what I get in return is taane, ilzaam and dukh…I only said I sent GK a link to the T thread from yesterday and when no one believed me I said it wasnt true only to calm you down but mera pyar na dikha tumhe, sirf dhoka dikha…
ok mai jaa rahi hoon chodke IF, tags bhi mere khilaaf ho gaye hai…bye sakhiyo, tharakti rehna, sukhi rehna, atmanirbhar banna…
Jaaaa na bey aise dhindhora peet k kaun jaata hai🤔
Aur ye teri nani ka ghar nhi hai toh do din baad waapas mat aana🤗
I know what I did, it was such an innocent effort to cheer everyone up after a crappy episode but what I get in return is taane, ilzaam and dukh…I only said I sent GK a link to the T thread from yesterday and when no one believed me I said it wasnt true only to calm you down but mera pyar na dikha tumhe, sirf dhoka dikha…
ok mai jaa rahi hoon chodke IF, tags bhi mere khilaaf ho gaye hai…bye sakhiyo, tharakti rehna, sukhi rehna, atmanirbhar banna…
Dear Hina
Does it make any difference if i say
I love you the most... Anuj se bus thoda sa kum....😘😘😘😘😘😘
oof Neen shots fired 🙆♀️
hum se jo nazre churaane lage ho...lagta hai koi aur gali jaane lage ho🙄Originally posted by: snehaz16
Dear Hina
Does it make any difference if i say
I love you the most... Anuj se bus thoda sa kum....😘😘😘😘😘😘
hum se jo nazre churaane lage ho...lagta hai koi aur gali jaane lage ho🙄
Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad.. gali mein aaj chand nikla
Jane kitne dino k baad gali mein aaj chand nikla...
Love u too shriz