Originally posted by: Z3VBSJCZJJI5XD56
pranju we want another thesis on your favorite character 🤣
Waiting for another kand in loading,
Instead I feel like writing one on Goenkas Financial condition.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Z3VBSJCZJJI5XD56
pranju we want another thesis on your favorite character 🤣
Waiting for another kand in loading,
Instead I feel like writing one on Goenkas Financial condition.🤣
write it!! You are a star student of many talents na 😂😂😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
Waiting for another kand in loading,
Instead I feel like writing one on Goenkas Financial condition.🤣
Originally posted by: BAQUD4QVPC2FQN5Q
you are gayab from the forum again 😭
am here....travel kar rahi thi...iss liye miss hua thoda....feb was bahut gadbad....ab sthir hoga shayad....Though will be able to read ur updates before I can c the drama...😂 iss liye aap ke updates per nirbhar hun...😂
But more or less, will be around now....😂
aap ne miss kiya.❤️ accha laga ❤️
i think he is making stage worst for akshu by listening to manjariOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
because as manjari said..he moves forward without taking family with him..
He needs to learn..He is making the stage worst for Akshu in Birla House by fighting with Harsh.
of course yaar I missed you ❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: India_TV
am here....travel kar rahi thi...iss liye miss hua thoda....feb was bahut gadbad....ab sthir hoga shayad....Though will be able to read ur updates before I can c the drama...😂 iss liye aap ke updates per nirbhar hun...😂
But more or less, will be around now....😂
aap ne miss kiya.❤️ accha laga ❤️
you seem to be leaving too much for after shaadiOriginally posted by: GIJJCZ7XEADMWRCK
you think anyone can stop abhi from reaching akshu?? 🤣 chalo yaar let the shaadi happen first and then we can discuss this later 😆
yaar I am sick of drama…I just want to see happy abhira during the rituals now 😂 waise bhi this show is ultimately about married life na so most tracks will be reserved for later…you seem to be leaving too much for after shaadi
I’m going to sleep soon so will wake up to beautiful gifs of drunk harsh 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: L76FZ46F2FDFVUAQ
pranju dekho we love you so much we are celebrating your freedom from the teachers nonstop 🤣
I'm making the gifs but I don't want to spam the thread with my gifs n irritate the ppl 😭
arey yaar no one will be irritated…it’s a gift ❤️❤️Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm making the gifs but I don't want to spam the thread with my gifs n irritate the ppl 😭
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0