haan yaar so domestic!! i love when they push back against each other because they have such good angst chemistry ❤️gave such husband wife feel🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan yaar so domestic!! i love when they push back against each other because they have such good angst chemistry ❤️gave such husband wife feel🤣
its a long way to goOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
I just can’t wait for harsh to visibly soften for akshu n I want to see how abhi handles that
akshi x 1000000 times 🤣Originally posted by: HJZPY42TCPP5BEJJ
his dialogue writer deserves an oscar 🤣
idiot is an understatement for akshu🤣Originally posted by: LPZOTDKYS7OXWBPQ
akshu is also an idiot when it comes to aarohi 🤣
revenge , do vampires have that talent🧛♀️🧛♀️🧛♀️Originally posted by: M7YLLF6673RQD7MS
this is your form of revenge na 🤣
haan but don't be too mean because i love her very muchidiot is an understatement for akshu🤣
its my wishlist I will send to utkarsh🤣Originally posted by: IKG6NAQQXCZHGMUZ
you continue saying this...even when they are on the mandap, you will be wishing for a delay 🤣
that is their entire personality 🤣revenge , do vampires have that talent🧛♀️🧛♀️🧛♀️
haan haan and he will totally listen to you 😆its my wishlist I will send to utkarsh🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0