if this is his definition of pyaar, I am scared 😆he knows re pyaar se akhsara bulana hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
if this is his definition of pyaar, I am scared 😆he knows re pyaar se akhsara bulana hai🤣
I didn't watch any Hibas show and I am not Shaheers fan either. But feel like watching some new show so will give a try.
Originally posted by: 43SGI54ITSS7XEQB
aarohi does not know the meaning of the word privacy when it comes to akshu 😆
Beheno ka pyaar, ban gaya do dhaari talwar...
this is what a career focused woman looks like apparently 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
she us so self absorbed ..she will not give privacy to anyone especially akshu
i know but hope karne mein to koi kharaabi nai hai na🤣Originally posted by: YJIZV2IH6P76R7VP
behen your hopes of delayed shaadi are getting crushed with every passing minute 😆
pranju we want another thesis on your favorite character 🤣i dont want to waste my words and hands in typing and this sums up all for arohi . i have n words to say anything to bher🤣🤣
please save some hopes for pinga too 🤣i know but hope karne mein to koi kharaabi nai hai na🤣
Originally posted by: QHZYXMYXXFIGY636
haan they will both fight over her kachoris 🤣
Phir to Manjiri maata will get jealous.. Unke Dal baati churma ko koi bhaav hi nahi dega
haan haar I also want it , Ipl ho jaane so as after shaadi itne important tracks hain ipl ke chakkar mein sab kharaab ho jaayenheOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Even i dont want the Shadi so soon... IPL k baad karwa do.. Pehle Kairav Aneeaha ki shadi ho jaane do
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Akshu Akshu.. Ek baar shadi ho jaane do, this Baap beta will b competing kaun zyada baar Akshu Akshu bolta he
Lol I think Batao 😂😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0