Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 04 Mar 2022- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

33

Views

3.2k

Users

16

Likes

72

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Bapuji knows everything about MaAn … he wouldn’t let her come back to Shah household … I’m hoping against hope and if things go back to square one, time for me to skip the episodes until the show gets back on track 🙏🏾

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

oh no! not again😕 Dont they all know how to live a life without her? It is getting silly🤪

It's getting irritating and repetitive. Makers ko taaane maar maar ke Anu ko Shah house se bahar niklwaya tha.i am just 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I still hope something will happen at the last moment and it won't happen.....trp will go down the drain if this will happen.....

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: grace2021


I haven't seen the epi yet so can't say for sure. But makers know if Anu went back to Shah house trp will drop.Fd will destroy makers if that will happens.

Not sure kon se route jaa rahe hain ye....

There may be a twist at the nick of the time that saves Anu staying at Shah house.

Either kinjal offers to stay with anupama or Anu refuses to come back....As she herself said she wants to be Anuj ki Anupama .

Let's see how the story will unfolds...I am definitely not watching is it today...thanks for the warning.

Itna kuch bol chuke hai ki ab aur kuch kehne ka man hi nahi karta....



Who knows ? Maybe she will say I won’t stay. Maybe Anuj might ask her not to go.

Kinjal can’t stay with Anu as she will be away from family n her husband toh no one will agree

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_

Kinjal should better go with Rakhi than be the reason of Anu’s comeback to Shah house …

I donot think she will agree on that...she would rather go to Anu's home.

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: arya212002

Don’t know if I should say this ? But seems Anu might shift to Shah house.



Don’t know what to feel if Anu shifts to Shah house, Anuj doesn’t have business and then no padosi romance also



I don’t want to spoil anyone’s mood if I did sorry


No apologies needed Arya! 🤗


It is what it is. Dont worry, we will nitpick or find something to snicker about. 😆


Imagine, Anuj making silly excuses to visit her. Or he shifts to their house along with Anu🤣

Edited by SmithaRam - 4 years ago
grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: arya212002



Who knows ? Maybe she will say I won’t stay. Maybe Anuj might ask her not to go.

Kinjal can’t stay with Anu as she will be away from family n her husband toh no one will agree

Correct

possibility of Kinjal going to Anu is less.

Oh God....Mera BP badh raha hai ...this is insane.

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: grace2021

Correct

possibility of Kinjal going to Anu is less.

Oh God....Mera BP badh raha hai ...this is insane.


thats why I said no discussion because it causes BP toh increase 🤣

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_

Bapuji knows everything about MaAn … he wouldn’t let her come back to Shah household … I’m hoping against hope and if things go back to square one, time for me to skip the episodes until the show gets back on track 🙏🏾

Right!

And I am also seriously thinking of quitting the show if that happens.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Second day no MaAn content 😭

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: arya212002


thats why I said no discussion because it causes BP toh increase 🤣

Kya karoon par...I can't stay away from forum...kal I was so pissed off that didn't come to forum but then felt the vacuum...😔

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 days ago

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".