Poll
Is T-Gang a special & important part of Bae's life? 🙇🏻♀️
after the brawl today, i just want some reassurance. 🤕
im feeling insecure 🤧
i tagged Bae 3 THREE times and he is ignoring. 😲
i was even respectful, i called him Bae sir. 👩🏻🏫
nothing. 😭
btw for those of u that i said i was mad at earlier, i was just projecting. 🥲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes of course dear 😘🤗 …. T Gang is important part of Bae’s life 🤣🤣
btw we had a big brawl in the forum today. 🤕
i didnt tag you cuz i am protective of u Fave, so i tagged Komal instead.
He wakes with an os from T gang and goes to bed after reading through 70 pages of new T thread! Now I don't know if he accesses T thread in between but I can check with my sources at the set.
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
btw we had a big brawl in the forum today. 🤕
i didnt tag you cuz i am protective of u Fave, so i tagged Komal instead.
Thank you for thinking of me. I rather be part of fun than brawls. 👍🏼
Could you? Also Neen was asking earlier about how much longer for plastic lungi? 😳He wakes with an os from T gang and goes to bed after reading through 70 pages of new T thread! Now I don't know if he accesses T thread in between but I can check with my sources at the set.
im just worried Koms...what if he goes into Imlie forum aryan cupcakes thread and looks at us and think we do nothing for him. 🥱He wakes with an os from T gang and goes to bed after reading through 70 pages of new T thread! Now I don't know if he accesses T thread in between but I can check with my sources at the set.
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
Could you? Also Neen was asking earlier about how much longer for plastic lungi? 😳
Yep how much more long wait 😢
we've been waitingggggggggg komal. what's the hold up???
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
after the brawl today, i just want some reassurance. 🤕
im feeling insecure 🤧
i tagged Bae 3 THREE times and he is ignoring. 😲
i was even respectful, i called him Bae sir. 👩🏻🏫
nothing. 😭
btw for those of u that i said i was mad at earlier, i was just projecting. 🥲
Who is Bae?🤔😬
Did I miss anything?
Is THIS the menu of a supposedly superstar chef who won an international competition? Now, it's pretty certain that she won that Shuparshtar...
13