Same...but I was about to attach a link to a previous OS and it wouldn't let me. So I guess that is another issue IF is experiencing .
At least I was able to post it now though. Literally have been trying to figure this out for 2 days now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same...but I was about to attach a link to a previous OS and it wouldn't let me. So I guess that is another issue IF is experiencing .
At least I was able to post it now though. Literally have been trying to figure this out for 2 days now.
WE FINALLY GOT THE SMACK WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
adi kept putting his hand on imlie's arm and aryan saw the second time and smacked him!!!!
Originally posted by: chotoranii
WE FINALLY GOT THE SMACK WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
adi kept putting his hand on imlie's arm and aryan saw the second time and smacked him!!!!
please omg!!! AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!! now I see why and how the wedding might happen
Originally posted by: Fahmiii93
please omg!!! AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!! now I see why and how the wedding might happen
he punched him TWICE MORE but now imlie is all thinking face and still in the hospital and narmita took aryan out.....
My face after watching todays episode (particularly the pre-cap).

Go back to sleep Sundari.
In the precap Imlie tells Aryan that he is usually the one to say that they aren't friends. But today she will say it. We aren't friends.
Poor Aru! He is broken!!
Adi got to Imlie and made her think Aru has used her for his revenge.
I think it wasnt for Imlie though.. 🤭 It was for what he put his sister through bcz of his irresponsible weather thing.. and ofcoyrse his jeejaji .. 🤔Originally posted by: chotoranii
WE FINALLY GOT THE SMACK WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
adi kept putting his hand on imlie's arm and aryan saw the second time and smacked him!!!!
Why??
Not good?
Taking us for a ride??
To much OTT drama?
Oh no i read your next comment - Freakity frick
Originally posted by: chotoranii
he punched him TWICE MORE but now imlie is all thinking face and still in the hospital and narmita took aryan out.....
at this point, please just get them married. Imlie is going to be shocked as expected in this situation. She will start to question everything now and this will trigger Aryan.
this is will start the angst story between Arylie!!