Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
First of all I appreciate Arylie.🤣
Second of all I want to post my OS (the one where Aryan finally gets Imlie to say his name w/o titles) but I can't post it because it says that I am using abusive language🤣. I posted this on the help desk and haven't gotten a response. Do you all know how I can post this OS? I promise there is no abusive language upar se OS is very PG...even G. I mean Aryan does say "what the heck" but that's his character nah?
Okay rant over, but any guidance regarding this would be helpful. You're welcome to PM me as well since I have no idea what the rules to this forum are these days. I just know there's a running joke to say we appreciate something in order to follow the rules.
oof🥱
Can't wait for the upcoming Adiyan lovers squarrel🤩
Hope Aryan finally gives his new bae a piece of his mind🌝
It genuinely could be any word, you never know with IF🤪
All the possible theories are out !!
Now aryan will learn adi knows about arvind badla plan !
Imlie immensely trusts aryan !!
no idea where the marriage fits !
I give up !!!!
It genuinely could be any word, you never know with IF🤪
To think back, I did write saandh, bhessiyan and what not🤣
But when Imlie says it, it doesn't get flagged. Saara zulm humare hi saath ho raha hai. Yeh humari bezaati ho rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: nasima1234
All the possible theories are out !!
Now aryan will learn adi knows about arvind badla plan !
Imlie immensely trusts aryan !!
no idea where the marriage fits !
I give up !!!!
I will die with my roleplay/pretend fight theory lol
There's no logic behind this theory except Arylie love to roleplay.
Originally posted by: radicalleftist
To think back, I did write saandh, bhessiyan and what not🤣
But when Imlie says it, it doesn't get flagged. Saara zulm humare hi saath ho raha hai. Yeh humari bezaati ho rahi hai🤣
Okay figured it out. Apparently the image I used was the issue. It's posted now though :)
I do want to go back and edit the format a bit
Originally posted by: radicalleftist
To think back, I did write saandh, bhessiyan and what not🤣
But when Imlie says it, it doesn't get flagged. Saara zulm humare hi saath ho raha hai. Yeh humari bezaati ho rahi hai🤣
Well I can promise you it wasn't those words or even 'what the heck' seeing as you've been able to post them😆
It's gonna be be something baffling
Originally posted by: radicalleftist
Okay figured it out. Apparently the image I used was the issue. It's posted now though :)
I do want to go back and edit the format a bit
I didn't even know images could be banned too🤯