https://twitter.com/angel49691932/status/1499439649286070301?s=21
poor Indian civilians are blessed to see the innocence n humanity of innocent Ukrainian civilians
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/angel49691932/status/1499439649286070301?s=21
poor Indian civilians are blessed to see the innocence n humanity of innocent Ukrainian civilians
It was tough to watch as Rahul Shivshankar was veing rude and sanctimonious but glad I watched the whole clip... Poor McAdams 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
OMG. This was so sad to read. Just like FF, I thought the twist would be that he ended up messaging you back at 3:30 am asking why you never told him before. BUT THE ENDING IS JUST SAD 😕
I also "unsent" the message cuz he's already with someone now. Do I really even want my DM showing up in a guy's inbox, someone who is very much taken, and who might have already shared his password with her? The other possibility of him showing my message to her for laughs is even more painful. I have NO regrets........... so, don't feel sad on my account. 😆
------
I also always knew he would date someone sooner or later. An attractive, hot, perfect, smart guy who knew all the right things to say could only stay single for so long before some beauty pageant winner swooped down on him, after all. 😑
I just didn't see myself getting THAT rattled about it. I seriously surprised myself.
Lesson #1: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You really do.
Lesson #2: Don't add them on insta if you haven't gone on at least five dates with them, let alone without meeting them.
Lesson #3: If you never met them, but made the mistake of adding them on insta, just delete them after a week or so, cuz they're neither your friend nor your boyfriend........ so, what does that even make them, really? Do you really wanna be someone's "fangirl" from a distance even though you turned them down?!!
The last one ^^ is what I'm beating myself up about, mostly. I became someone's "fan" without knowing them personally, after turning them down, no less...and they're not even a celebrity. That was seriously stupid on my part and completely goes against all the self-care slogans I swear by.😆
Enough. Move on. Life is much more than all this.
Originally posted by: EQZALCWNZG7XDCXF
Enough. Move on. Life is much more than all this.
I'm on a haitus from insta to heal my idiot brain. Do you really have to yell like a grandma though?
Originally posted by: OZXY2IRSFTT27XQP
I'm on a haitus from insta to heal my idiot brain. Do you really have to yell like a grandma though?
Okay I won't. But get it together, girl. Please. I can't see you like this. You are much stronger than this. ❤️
Originally posted by: AXXORVMXXQNVHDLX
I also "unsent" the message cuz he's already with someone now. Do I really even want my DM showing up in a guy's inbox, someone who is very much taken, and who might have already shared his password with her? The other possibility of him showing my message to her for laughs is even more painful. I have NO regrets........... so, don't feel sad on my account. 😆
------
I also always knew he would date someone sooner or later. An attractive, hot, perfect, smart guy who knew all the right things to say could only stay single for so long before some beauty pageant winner swooped down on him, after all. 😑
I just didn't see myself getting THAT rattled about it. I seriously surprised myself.
Lesson #1: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You really do.
Lesson #2: Don't add them on insta if you haven't gone on at least five dates with them, let alone without meeting them.
Lesson #3: If you never met them, but made the mistake of adding them on insta, just delete them after a week or so, cuz they're neither your friend nor your boyfriend........ so, what does that even make them, really? Do you really wanna be someone's "fangirl" from a distance even though you turned them down?!!
The last one ^^ is what I'm beating myself up about, mostly. I became someone's "fan" without knowing them personally, after turning them down, no less...and they're not even a celebrity. That was seriously stupid on my part and completely goes against all the self-care slogans I swear by.😆
If it makes you feel any better, I once met a guy who seemed like wittiest person ever over text. Then I met him irl and his personality was completely different. He was super shy too. But beautiful 😒 We dated for a bit even though I suspected him of being a robot pretending to be human.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0