Hawww mujhe kis khushi mein bola😲im so innocent
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hawww mujhe kis khushi mein bola😲im so innocent
Shaadi mein to koi bhi invited nahi tha 🤣 Shaadi ke annulment mein aa jaate to red velvet cake mil jaata 🤣
Mai dono jagah present thi😎How lucky na🤣
Shaadi mein to koi bhi invited nahi tha 🤣 Shaadi ke annulment mein aa jaate to red velvet cake mil jaata 🤣
ohhhhhh Taylor swift.
Nahiiii I like my team😭
Can we just swap the names🤣 Basanti ko hi jailer bana do🤣
I was too much in shock over Shreya getting married 🤣 I just wanted to know ki usey pyaar kisse hua aur kab 🤣
Sahi wali innocent to main hoon 😭
Meko bas cake khilado ya kaju barfi, aur main khush
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nahiiii I like my team😭
Can we just swap the names🤣 Basanti ko hi jailer bana do🤣

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
I badly want to play this game and sounds interesting
but
but
but
I have my college work to be done and my assessment tests after 2 weeks😭😭
Jab shreya khel sakti hai to aap kyun nahi😭
I want to play.
Thakur,
Jailor,
Gabbar
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30