girls we were just talking about drunk abhira and pinga on holi....but look what the makers gave us instead 🤣
Bina holi k hi drunk Papa Birla.. And his acting would b superb... I am waiting for tomorrow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
girls we were just talking about drunk abhira and pinga on holi....but look what the makers gave us instead 🤣
Bina holi k hi drunk Papa Birla.. And his acting would b superb... I am waiting for tomorrow
this is called optimism!! But phir akshara kya karegi agar daaru ne inki sulah kar di toh 😂😂Originally posted by: anuandavi
OMG... Papa Birla is drunk... 😮😮😮😳😳 Now he might tell Abhimanyu how much he loves him..
everyone is saying the same thing today 🤣
Should I sleep 😴 n wake up directly tomorrow 🤣
Ho sakta he.. Wow i am excited
haan yaar honeslty do this... i know you are really excited 🤣
chalo true... take the copyright 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I told you to imagine Manish n Harsh in place Mimi n Sr Akshara's mom 🤣
😆 we should be in for some fantastic one liners now all along the lines of 'Akshu, Akshu, Akshu'!
Gosh a drunk Harsh will be a riot.
But I'm thinking what if we see tears instead? maybe, just maybe we will find out what happened between Harsh and Abhi.😃
Get ready.👍🏼
Thanks ladies.😊
don't ruin your sleep over drunk harsh 🤣
I don't want to miss this. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow morning 🤣
Wah wah.. Manishji, aa jao.. Sambhalo inko
I said something similar... he might give permission for shaadi 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
OMG... Papa Birla is drunk... 😮😮😮😳😳 Now he might tell Abhimanyu how much he loves him..
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0