Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Awhh Thank you sooo much 🤍🤍
Will update part 2 soon, you ready for a walk down memory lane? 🤍
You bet I am!!! ❤️
Waiting with my boriya bistar here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Awhh Thank you sooo much 🤍🤍
Will update part 2 soon, you ready for a walk down memory lane? 🤍
You bet I am!!! ❤️
Waiting with my boriya bistar here
Awwiii... How very cute this concept is... Connecting past to present❤️
The whole setting is soooo apne ghar jaisii.
Shiva and raavi are already in love.. Yayiyeyiyee
Caring shiva is like a dream come true now only through fictions😆
Loooking forward to this journey of shivi❤️
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Awwiii... How very cute this concept is... Connecting past to present❤️
The whole setting is soooo apne ghar jaisii.
Shiva and raavi are already in love.. Yayiyeyiyee
Caring shiva is like a dream come true now only through fictions😆
Loooking forward to this journey of shivi❤️
Hihi thank you 🤍
The second part will be a walk to memory lane 💜
Hey Sandyyy lovely story ..I missed you ..waiting for next parts 🤗
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Hey Sandyyy lovely story ..I missed you ..waiting for next parts 🤗
Chikkiiii, missed you tooo 🤍🤍
I will update part 2 tomorrow 😉
Beautiful update❤️
Shiva is sooo adorable 💕 the man never fails to make Raavi smile, well- atleast in fictions..
Dev being the nalla he is🤣
Looking forward to more such sweet moments of Shivi...
Originally posted by: lostin_dreams
Beautiful update❤️
Shiva is sooo adorable 💕 the man never fails to make Raavi smile, well- atleast in fictions..
Dev being the nalla he is🤣
Looking forward to more such sweet moments of Shivi...
Thank youuu ❤️
Will update the second part tomorrow 😃
Do I sense an update today?