may god protect him always!!! he is so cute!! THU THU THU
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
may god protect him always!!! he is so cute!! THU THU THU
I love Karishma offscreen!!! She is so precious 🤗https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaonGF3lWiI/?utm_medium=copy_link
New seg,,, some old scenes and karisma iv and abhira in hospital with papa birla 🔥🔥
hayyyee omg more Birla sibling bonding scenes!! This is what I have been waiting for!!!
last photo is old yaar 🤣 twitter did another dhoka 😆
she should have taken that water and splashed it upon herself 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
Mujhe bada maza aaya is scenw me... Arohi ko apni jalan paani peeke thandi karni padi.. 😂😂😂
harsh will turn into a scared puppy just like his beta in front of akshu 🤣yaar I am feeing bad for myself to tolerate her anyways manjari is kaand mata , harsh ko akshu seedha karegi
chalo it is an increase from last week!! and once the shaadi track starts, it will increase even more.... THU THU THU 🤗
abhi cannot change harsh's heart....only akshu can do that 🤣
wow yaar!!! what a prediction... I hope this happens 🤗Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I think Akshara is joining the hospital
May be the patient death, Papa Birla was talking about...Akshara will help him in that situation and save the hospital
So papa birla will say yes😛
oscar worthy post pranju!!! 🤗 you have gotten so talented and creative ever since you left your teachers behind 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
N this one is for Rits n my Muse Aarohi,
P.S.- Sorry for the spam the episode gave me lot of meme material🤣
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe
But I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know👏
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX0VCgaiNXl/?igsh=MXV3bTRybHVkcDVubA== Abheera maira mukti feed food to each other Ar sits on other side on a sofa...
42