I guess ME promo is out...SBB showed it///
It's Rishita pregnancy centric
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess ME promo is out...SBB showed it///
It's Rishita pregnancy centric
Originally posted by: manny136
then she went into a coma and karan married her bestie then she came back and he had two wives and both were pregnant around the same time lol
Lol I'm laughing so hard reading all this? Was she pregnant while she was in coma? Is that medically possible? Or she got pregnant while he was still married to another girl? Mera sar ghoom rha hai🤡
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I guess ME promo is out...SBB showed it///
It's Rishita pregnancy centric
No shivi, skippinggg ittt
Sab hi skip skip hai ab tho...Shivi are in the clothes that KD posted a picture in.
Blue suit Raavi.
If they kill one more baby
I swearrrrrrr I will.curse them to no end
Why is rishitas bakwaas preg track getting a ME ugh :/
Shivi and resolution of MUs chahiye :(
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Why is rishitas bakwaas preg track getting a ME ugh :/
Shivi and resolution of MUs chahiye :(
Kisiki exit ko impaartance deni hai na bas isiliye :/
I really thought they'd not conflate the two DevTa and Shivi tracks altogether and give us ALL BHASAD they can.
The just prove you wrong and how.
What did they show in promo
Originally posted by: manny136
ektas track record on this channel has been mix and some shows have finished within a year and her snake shows are on and off getting trp as well. The story here is blah and not an exciting ml to look at lol the fl are better lol
I watched one episode of that ekta show, it was headache & they showed too much in one episode that we get here in one month.. Ladaai jhatka nok jhok, one sided love, jor jabardasti, one fl extra hyper, extra makeup, another one extra simple, too bland (not in looks but personality), regressive fl, tyaag, family drama.. Sab kuch tha ek hi episode me.. I was like TMI bro.. Thoda sabr karo😆