Mujhy Abhimanyu ka shirtless belly dance dekhna hai 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Hai Ram - yeh kya dikha diya tune, Snow!
And my God, Abhimanyu toh pura shirt utarke yeh dance karega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhy Abhimanyu ka shirtless belly dance dekhna hai 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Hai Ram - yeh kya dikha diya tune, Snow!
And my God, Abhimanyu toh pura shirt utarke yeh dance karega
Tauba, tauba😲
Dekhna, yeh wish tumhe zaroor milegi - aur ek baar aisa kaand dekh liya, you can't unsee it. Then don't come to us and cry...
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mujhy Abhimanyu ka shirtless belly dance dekhna hai 😂😂😂
Jija ji ki halat theek nahi hai
Ghar pe sehra...Akshu ke ghar ke bahar sehra..he's wearing sehra everywhere..kal se hospital bhi sehra pehenke jayenge 😭
Jaldi se shaadi karado jija ji..unse ruka nahi jaara 😳
Aap log abhi bhi yeh show dekhti hoon? I just saw the clip snow shared and I am happy I am not watching it right now. 😅
Also, why do our posts have so many views. Are we popular because of all the controversial posts. 🤣
Aap log abhi bhi yeh show dekhti hoon? I just saw the clip snow shared and I am happy I am not watching it right now. 😅
Also, why do our posts have so many views. Are we popular because of all the controversial posts. 🤣
I'm filling in for this show's no. 1 fan 😆
So, I'm going to watch it till bakwaspolice reports back to duty 😛
Jija ji ky shirtless tandav sy acha hoga 😂Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Tauba, tauba😲
Dekhna, yeh wish tumhe zaroor milegi - aur ek baar aisa kaand dekh liya, you can't unsee it. Then don't come to us and cry...
Aap log abhi bhi yeh show dekhti hoon? I just saw the clip snow shared and I am happy I am not watching it right now. 😅
Also, why do our posts have so many views. Are we popular because of all the controversial posts. 🤣
same, do not watch this show anymore. I cannot kill my last few braincells over this shit
Naira ka tattoo😂😂😂Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Arre nahin! Get it! Then, just like Naira, you too can stare pensively out of trains and windows while the wind gently blows your hair away to reveal the tattoo... 😉
https://mobile.twitter.com/jinal_kaira/status/1181886827533225985
Originally posted by: sidnilove
Jija ji ki halat theek nahi hai
Ghar pe sehra...Akshu ke ghar ke bahar sehra..he's wearing sehra everywhere..kal se hospital bhi sehra pehenke jayenge 😭
Jaldi se shaadi karado jija ji..unse ruka nahi jaara 😳
Shaadi ke liye bahut despo hai...
https://tenor.com/view/the-simpsons-homer-simpson-wedding-bride-marriage-gif-13075869