Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Missed you too dear ❤️❤️❤️ how is your studies going... Did you travel yet
nice!! would love for them to get married where they first met 🤗
Lol romantic thought only 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's Akshu ke haseen sapne 🙈🙈😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: B7W6OFEN4PXKGJSP
triple celebration... pinga is coming too 🤣
I don't want any drama during pinga. Cause I hate how some shows interweave romantic scenes of couple with some drama going on in the house. It completely ruins the episode 😡 And poor couple cannot even bask in the glow before someone comes knocking on the door to cry about something happening.
Originally posted by: AEYWWVCNRRHGSNCV
nice!! would love for them to get married where they first met 🤗
But they have to see budget too so not sure if possible
that will definitely happen here too...this is ITV behen 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I don't want any drama during pinga. Cause I hate how some shows interweave romantic scenes of couple with some drama going on in the house. It completely ruins the episode 😡 And poor couple cannot even bask in the glow before someone comes knocking on the door to cry about something happening.
they should actually go there!
A full circle!
Originally posted by: WIK5PYBYRSBIPDYW
that will definitely happen here too...this is ITV behen 🤣
I know. I am still very upset in what happened in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil 🤣 Harshad as Prem was
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0