haina?? I got confused too...who is this new user...but we have another HC fan... hayyyeee
I hadn't changed it before so that people could get used to my username first 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haina?? I got confused too...who is this new user...but we have another HC fan... hayyyeee
I hadn't changed it before so that people could get used to my username first 😆
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
@bold: Oh yes, I was so over him. He is taking up stupid projects. Out of so many music vids that he has done till date, I havent like any except one.
About it not being a dream sequence, then it will be something like the Sami performance?
@bold
yes....
We love to have another HC fan.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
🤗
triple celebration... pinga is coming too 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Double celebration for all 🥳 Abhira wedding and MimiLulu now a saas 😆
Why is Abhi this perfect... Even after her repeatedly hurting him with her words, here he is trying to make her feel better.... It should have been the other way around... she should have gone with band baajaa bharaat for Abhi...to pacify Abhi and make his insecurities go away.... anyways HC's is looking hot as always so it will be a treat for the eye if nothing else...
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I hadn't changed it before so that people could get used to my username first 😆
Papa Birla se accha PR sikhliya....
🤣
mimi ran away because she is unable to handle that pinga is coming soon 🤣
Arey beti ki Shaadi ki prep karne gayi hai
PR uncle is expanding his business these days 🤣
woh jis school ke student hai for taking classes on pr, hum use principal banke bhi chod chuke hain..
😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0