does HOT sound sweet to you?? 🤣
It might be tasting like acid on her tongue now 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
does HOT sound sweet to you?? 🤣
It might be tasting like acid on her tongue now 
this sounds disgusting 🤣 why are you putting this image in my mind 😆
So true , it is beyond annoying that they don't even get turned on by each other and they are not even married! They don't crave alone time, don't crave for conversations , don't talk to each other for hours like normal couples do, don't go for dates, don't flirt with each other, are not physically attracted to each other- at this rate inka shaadi ke baad kya hoga! Pyaar parivar Jaap continue Karenge aur kya!
Exactly! If they have so many issues now after wedding they will be more!! Really want some peaceful moments between them.
this sounds disgusting 🤣 why are you putting this image in my mind 😆
So you started imagining it too,
Do you imagine our thesis too ??😉
your thesis I love....other thesis... I am scared of 🤣
we are all waiting for pinga too dear 🤣
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
They aren’t thinking about us.... 😔
We need to threaten the writers....
🤣
should we threaten to sue?? tell me and I will prepare the papers 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
They aren’t thinking about us.... 😔
We need to threaten the writers....
🤣
I am really enjoying this conversation 😂😂😂
your thesis I love....other thesis... I am scared of 🤣
Aaj ki thesis is rocking,
more than that is my gift [watch out]🤪
Maine dekha... this is why you are A+ student 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX23GxUE-mX/ Ar is not in mood to make abheera sad again He tells dadi that he doesn't want to break abheera heart...
48