Chalo fir me bhi chalti hu akele itni hi bakwas kar sakti hu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo fir me bhi chalti hu akele itni hi bakwas kar sakti hu 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
would he? How? 🤣
I don’t know but I think he would 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Chalo fir me bhi chalti hu akele itni hi bakwas kar sakti hu 🤣
I’ll be back later if you want to come back 🤣 if not then bye 🤗❤️
sounds good. I will give it a try 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ll be back later if you want to come back 🤣 if not then bye 🤗❤️
And I fell into season 4 🤣 I guess you can say that I'm hooked 🤣 now I know why Castiel is there after years of only knowing his face and name and what he was 🤣
also is Sam sleeping with Ruby? 😲🤣
whats up? How have u been doing? 🤗
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
whats up? How have u been doing? 🤗
Good just binge watching shows for my last week of freedom 🤣🤣🤗 you? ❤️
i know i jave been reading tum logo ka discussions 😆 sorry i got some work had to run without informing. Now i wonder if u r still here or goneOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Good just binge watching shows for my last week of freedom 🤣🤣🤗 you? ❤️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i know i jave been reading tum logo ka discussions 😆 sorry i got some work had to run without informing. Now i wonder if u r still here or gone
Here for maybe 10 more minutes
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k