Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya pakare hai.. finally after tomorrow's episode Manish will say yes then another day Birlas drama 😂😂😂
She repeated what she said the other day AGAINNN that she doesn’t want a love like this! Oh god, I wonder how Abhi is gonna feel after this
Originally posted by: Kayathrem_12
She repeated what she said the other day AGAINNN that she doesn’t want a love like this! Oh god, I wonder how Abhi is gonna feel after this
She is very impatient as well to know what is going on without caring of Bade papa's health... Lol 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Kya pakare hai.. finally after tomorrow's episode Manish will say yes then another day Birlas drama 😂😂😂
Is baar, Abhimanyu will not feel hurt kya? With the dialog "Nahi chahiye aisa pyaar"
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
She is very impatient as well to know what is going on without caring of Bade papa's health... Lol 😂😂😂
I am telling u, isko maaf nahi kar sakte
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Is baar, Abhimanyu will not feel hurt kya? With the dialog "Nahi chahiye aisa pyaar"
Kitna overreacting Karti hai Yaar yeh ladki 🤣🤣
I liked Akshara’s one liners today 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Kya pakare hai.. finally after tomorrow's episode Manish will say yes then another day Birlas drama 😂😂😂
Usko impatience Dekho aaj.... Seriously...oh God ...kabhi nahi maaf karenge isse 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I liked Akshara’s one liners today 😂😂😂
What one liners ...I want to know