She has no favorite songs 😒😂 How’s that even possible Nita is beyond me. You’re one of a kind. 💙Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Tell me what songs you like Nitaaa, otherwise I will keep playing zayn malik for Mo😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She has no favorite songs 😒😂 How’s that even possible Nita is beyond me. You’re one of a kind. 💙Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Tell me what songs you like Nitaaa, otherwise I will keep playing zayn malik for Mo😆
Seriously what are the odds you were born the same day. 😳😳🥺🥺🥺💙💙💙Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well, I had waited so long to say this🤣. So let me start with that.
Hola Anmol 🤗.
And also
So this day is extra special because
IT'S OFFICIALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY NOW.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANMOL. 💙💙💙💙💙
With all my love.. here your Zayn.💙💙
I guess my DJ slept 😔😔 Sowwie Hinna, I was caught up at work. 😭😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She has no favorite songs 😒😂 How’s that even possible Nita is beyond me. You’re one of a kind. 💙
That she is
And easy to please too
Priceless, can you believe I couldn’t find one hug gif of Chandler & Phoebe?? I'm shocked and furious 🥺🤬 how's it even possible that there's none.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I guess my DJ slept 😔😔 Sowwie Hinna, I was caught up at work. 😭😭
Its ok we will partaaaay all day tomorrow
Yay, you're still here DJ but it's time to sleep now pleej. 😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yay, you're still here DJ but it's time to sleep now pleej. 😭
Off I go then🤣
Goodnight🤗