No Alice?! 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No Alice?! 😭
Originally posted by: Unnati05
mai bhi hu 🤣
I was just too shy to join the discussion, mai sabse choti hu iss forum mai 🥲
Aaja unnati... Zada logon me stalker tag distribute hoga toh kam embarrasment hoga🤣
I use to read them aaram se raat ko after wrapping up my office work. Mera sara office ka frustration khatam ho jata tha. 🤣
18+ DTs were the only ones I missed out. They would finish 50-60 pages in a couple of hours. And I was too lazy to do homework. 😆
And kabhi kabhi toh pura padh bhi nahi paati thi mai 🤣
They look like newly wed husband wife with sindoor😆❤️
That’s how today’s was the first day of bike to sets with Malik & Malkin ❤️

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Ghrwle and friends dont even knw that I had followed any TV show...
Ye alag duniya hai apni🤣🤣
Sameee 🤣
Mere gharwalo ko bhi nahi pata. Aur mai bata bhi nahi sakti ki mai do actors ko saath dekhkar itni khush hoti hoo.yeh baat IF ke bahar nahi jaani chahiye 🤣
No May be she had some other work or thak gayi hogi ya kisi aurr se Milna hoga
Hogi.. Honi chahiye😆
Abhi Karan ko Messages aane shuru ho jayenge ki Alice kahaan hai? 😆
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
That’s how today’s was the first day of bike to sets with Malik & Malkin ❤️
Hubby wifey lag re... With small dot of sindoor❤️