Oh God!! I just understood it after your 'Shit'!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh God!! I just understood it after your 'Shit'!! 🤣
Yeh kiski story pe hai?
https://twitter.com/shivi_supremacy/status/1498228688978018306?s=20&t=xq6nopzDunZ6psCIhzcjVg
Hilarious part yesterday was the cousin brought a new car to check out coz he does reporting on new cars and then all the left over friends went on a ride in the car lol and were half drunk too lol
Fandom is on another level or shall I say zone 🤣🤣
Akshay's story
kya bol rahi hoooooo...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣did she just said " In my mind I do ride" 😳
i hate my mind 😶😶
dekha maine dekhaOriginally posted by: .Sunrise.
Today's sbb segment
I don't have the link but someone will share it don worry
Abhi to SBS segment baaki hai. Yeh DT to aaj khatam. 😆
Koi Vaishu ko bataao...
142 pr aayegi tb bolungi usko 😆
FIx ho tho batao tho main workout chaalu karun apna...nachna bhi tho hai mujhe ☺️☺️