Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
In mjht too, I saw a real of Arjun where they had recreated it
i love Samraj Gunjan in that😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
In mjht too, I saw a real of Arjun where they had recreated it
i love Samraj Gunjan in that😉
Actors who played Samrat and Gunjan, they married for real later na?
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
Actors who played Samrat and Gunjan, they married for real later na?
Yes fans called them Monaya.
Come here girls we'll discuss for AbhiRa wedding😉
Garima posted thier wedding bts.😳
They are looking so cute..
Finally we will get some abhira moments.❤️
Finally voh din aa hi gaya Bhavi,
I swear yeh log abhi bhi bakwas kapade laaye hain,
Par chal thik hain, Shadi is imp
oh okay...
I take pride in knowing their onscreen names though 😆
1. Gunjan- Sanaya
2.Mayank- Arjun
3.Nupur- Rati
4. ?- Mohit
5. Tia- ?
6. Dodo-? (just know that he is KSG's brother and he now works at MTV (behind the camera)
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
oh okay...
I take pride in knowing their onscreen names though 😆
1. Gunjan- Sanaya
2.Mayank- Arjun
3.Nupur- Rati
4. samrat - Mohit
5. Tia- ?
6. Dodo-? (just know that he is KSG's brother and he now works at MTV (behind the camera)
I think it's Diya and role played by Navina bole.
And Mohit's name is Samrat in the show
Jas Kiran Singh as Uday in the show ( his Nick name is dodo )😆
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0