perfect analogy 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Actually they were actually human engine wali train
Train aise hoti hain, n ghusse mai smoke bhi aa raha tha, Dekh lo sab🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
perfect analogy 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Actually they were actually human engine wali train
Train aise hoti hain, n ghusse mai smoke bhi aa raha tha, Dekh lo sab🤣
bechara looks like he is in so much pain yaar 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
I was waiting for harsh ka reaction when Manish will be talking with Abhi… and I just loved his J wala attitude… 😝😝
Abhi aur Manish key episode mein bhi harsh made sure he stood out …Im so in awe of his acting..first saw him in remix…even there he was too good
Originally posted by: E7TNEOBYPJYPP624
perfect analogy 🤣
Do you think I'm now eligible for writing a thesis ??
Originally posted by: VCXJVRARVXLOD77Q
today instead of abhira, harsh will trend... just wait and watch 🤣
he is Awesome
of course...apparently everyone except for me is eligible 🤣
Originally posted by: GVW6MMXFOZBLZJA6
of course...apparently everyone except for me is eligible 🤣
That's cuz u r not a good student like me🤪
Additionally I'm a VIP too
haan haan go ahead and tease me as much as you want 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
That's cuz u r not a good student like me🤪
Additionally I'm a VIP too
MG ki health condition, hospitalaaj dukh hua bt hasi bhi bahut aayi🤣
he is losing his hair with beach passing tension