Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
itni jaldi deh diya description 🤔🙄 hulla ne
Disco finally got her act together…she decided to make up for all the delays last week by being extra early today 😂😂😂
Garima ne aaj bts nahi diya aur Hulu bhaisa ne episode synopsis de diya.
Teek hai, main khush hoon.
Real time talk without any dreams.
DDLJ moment has begun girls and this day will last for the rest of the week 😂😂😂
nisha you are a future teller now 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
See I told you
nisha you are a future teller now 😂😂😂
These days episodes are becoming very predicting..I am not ... Spoilers help
waise I would have preferred a BTS by garima instead 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
These days episodes are becoming very predicting..I am not ... Spoilers help
waise I would have preferred a BTS by garima instead 😂😂😂
BTS will come for happy moments for which there is time ... You enjoy everything anyways so this conversation also I am sure you will find some positivity ..
wao contract renew ho gaya disco aaj itna jaldi
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0