Created

Last reply

Replies

85

Views

6.5k

Users

28

Likes

113

Frequent Posters

JYNUN6L2GK45KM65 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: BearNaNa

A Poem a day will be perfect for you, but it's not on Netflix..


Image



There is a hot Boss too ☺️

Image



Girl I don’t need any more versions of hot bosses infiltrating my mind. Fantasizing about the one in real life is already wreaking havoc on my mind and unmentionable places

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi



Girl I don’t need any more versions of hot bosses infiltrating my mind. Fantasizing about the one in real life is already wreaking havoc on my mind and unmentionable places


But you need to watch this drama!

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: BearNaNa

A Poem a day will be perfect for you, but it's not on Netflix..


Image



There is a hot Boss too ☺️

Image


It's available in Amazon Prime.

FIQAU2BP5YVUZEM5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#64

I watched North and South cuz it was one of the highly recommended movies by multiple people on this thread and I must give my personal thanks to each and every one of them! Thank you and bless your hearts. 😘


*sighs* Watching Thorne with Margaret made my heart so full. And might I add, he's one fiiiiine looking chap! 😉

NUZNRXYRIVQQ6YH6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: W76QCXUQ3JDWSNLS

I watched North and South cuz it was one of the highly recommended movies by multiple people on this thread and I must give my personal thanks to each and every one of them! Thank you and bless your hearts. 😘


*sighs* Watching Thorne with Margaret made my heart so full. And might I add, he's one fiiiiine looking chap! 😉

The final scene had me sighing to the ends of Antartica. Have you watched Jane Eyre? That’s also very romantic. 🤤

FIQAU2BP5YVUZEM5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The final scene had me sighing to the ends of Antartica. Have you watched Jane Eyre? That’s also very romantic. 🤤


That entire final scene at the train station made me weak in the knees, sigh to the ends of Antarctica, and the whole nine yards too. I've lost count just how many times I've YouTubed it just to feel my heart melt for the 345345th time. I desperately wanted my own Mr. Thorne around but he was nowhere to be seen! They don't make them like that anymore, do they? 😒


No, I haven't watched Jane Eyre. If it's another British movie along the lines of P&P, North and South, etc. you can bet your ass I'm watching it tomorrow .... only because it's already 1:20 am right now and it might be too late to a start a new movie. 😆

WhiteNights thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi


Yeah I think we’ve been a long way from home the past couple of pages. 😆

BTW, Virgin River makes my heart happy too! Love Mel and Jack!

Yay! So happy to meet a fellow Virgin River lover ❤️

Cannot wait for season 4!

FIQAU2BP5YVUZEM5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Yay! So happy to meet a fellow Virgin River lover ❤️

Cannot wait for season 4!


I love Virgin River too. Last time I watched him was in Bride and Prejudice, and I absolutely adored him there! 😆 He was the only reason I checked out the show and it did not disappoint! Their chemistry is FIRE!

Edited by SmittenKitten - 4 years ago
NUZNRXYRIVQQ6YH6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: W754U6B7BVCUUTEY

No, I haven't watched Jane Eyre. If it's another British movie along the lines of P&P, North and South, etc. you can bet your ass I'm watching it tomorrow .... only because it's already 1:20 am right now and it might be too late to a start a new movie. 😆

Yes yes. It’s one of those movies and the main guy is so dreamy and manly as well. It’s on Netflix, watch it before they remove it. 🤗

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#70

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".