Originally posted by: LEB7OTFRN5AVDJ6D
but you were also gayab for so many days 🤣
To consider me the lucky one
Ki mujhe itna koi yaad nahi karta 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LEB7OTFRN5AVDJ6D
but you were also gayab for so many days 🤣
To consider me the lucky one
Ki mujhe itna koi yaad nahi karta 🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
You don't have a choice... If you get lost we will give you so get used to it 😂😂😂 your the addiction 🤣🤣
This is the kadwa dose for being lost
If you like it take it if you don't like than taking is a must 🤣
I am the addiction?? you mean abhi is the addiction 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
You don't have a choice... If you get lost we will give you so get used to it 😂😂😂 your the addiction 🤣🤣
next time you leave for even 1 hour, I will dedicate 1000 posts in your honor 🤣Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
To consider me the lucky one
Ki mujhe itna koi yaad nahi karta 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Kal se kitni baar tag kiya but ek reply nhi
Kitna tadpa rahi hai mujhe
Wo ladki bahut yaad aati hai mujhe
Aayegi aayegi Zarror aayegi
Originally posted by: TIV3E7GEWCRKNEBZ
next time you leave for even 1 hour, I will dedicate 1000 posts in your honor 🤣
Ha ha ha
That is not possible
Because I leave when you sleep 😜😜
Mere disappear hone ka time usi time hota hai jb tumhare tha raat hoti hai
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
This is the kadwa dose for being lost
If you like it take it if you don't like than taking is a must 🤣
That was for you
then I won't sleep tonight 🤣Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Ha ha ha
That is not possible
Because I leave when you sleep 😜😜
Mere disappear hone ka time usi time hota hai jb tumhare tha raat hoti hai
Pray for me
Khi uske aane se pehle mujhe heart me liver transplant na karwana pade 🤣
Originally posted by: MQQXSEGE5UJYTVRU
then I won't sleep tonight 🤣
Itni shiddat to Akshu ke Abhi me bhi nahi hai 🤣
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
1.1k