aaj ka ME toh seems meh according to initial reports toh I’ll watch subah, raat kyu kharab karni😳
T bits agar koi ho toh batana, I’ll watch them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aaj ka ME toh seems meh according to initial reports toh I’ll watch subah, raat kyu kharab karni😳
T bits agar koi ho toh batana, I’ll watch them
aaj ka ME toh seems meh according to initial reports toh I’ll watch subah, raat kyu kharab karni😳
T bits agar koi ho toh batana, I’ll watch them
pooja ka reference or moti ka mala ka reference hai bro
aaj ka ME toh seems meh according to initial reports toh I’ll watch subah, raat kyu kharab karni😳
T bits agar koi ho toh batana, I’ll watch them
mai aa raha hoon meri tanki 😂
I just watched that clip🤣
isliye episode dekhna padega I guess
isliye episode dekhna padega I guess
moti wala reference was towards last when Anuj speaks to GK over phone 📱 after ding dong dance
pooja bit was when celebrating the bday and she gets selected toh Anuj says to dance her heart out and it will be like pooja
aaj ka ME toh seems meh according to initial reports toh I’ll watch subah, raat kyu kharab karni😳
T bits agar koi ho toh batana, I’ll watch them
I was too angry to notice anything 🤪
Khoon na jalao dear… think only T things . I knew it will be a waste episode.
But irritating part was Mukku leaving and how is she supposed to handle business out of station 🙄
Moreover why is she giving bhashan abt birthday and then again waiting till next day? Even one who were interested in her happiness were present in terrace toh y wait again ?
isliye episode dekhna padega I guess
kiya baat kaar rahe ho bhaee.. keep updating guys....
update say kaam challugi mein filhaal..
isliye episode dekhna padega I guess
or don't miss this part.
"KOI BHI PUJA KISI BHI DANCE COMPETION OR HAAR JEET SAE BARI HOTI HAI"
sabke samne ☺️😆hmmmm nahughty anuj😆