Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Starsign12

I am so grateful that india is a nuclear power looking at the current situation, russia has really changed geopolitics permanently.

I am so angst about the whole scenario that I even avoid talking about it 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Indian government is busy making Indians stand against each other and fighting about hijab, CAA, calling farmers Khalistani, spreading propaganda through their news channels & people like Akshay kumar, kangu. It’s like we Indians never learnt history. 

And yahan if China attacks India, and Russia backs them (since after sanctions Russian markets will be taken over China),  also India is still  dependent on Russia for defence equipments.

With even Afganistan under Taliban rule now, India is surrounded by enemies. Especially Pakistan and China. 

India can easily be Ukraine tomorrow.

Could be,

But with wars, the world is saying, it’s your bad luck that you survived the pandemic. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

realllyyyy??? 

On second thoughts, it’s good, it send a message πŸ˜ˆ

It sent a message to Aekiel himself.😭🀣

Starsign12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so angst about the whole scenario that I even avoid talking about it 

I can understand....

These wars and the world currently  is the only reason inspite of being a mother I advice all young couples to not have kids or adopt....I dont have the courage that ppl who faced nazi Germany or the partition did wat they did to or for their children to reduce the pain.

Morning I was searching for a secure safe van to drop my baccha to school and evening was contemplating whether we should stock up on candles and cash...because mumbai will be first hit in an all out war.

Humans have screwed this planet.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

i also didn’t qualify this time round πŸ€ͺ

But you told you are a lawyer? You want to do PhD. too? You really must be having so much patience. Btw what is your subject?

Forever_Fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

AAAASSHHHIII!!πŸ€—

Kaisi haiii??

Definitely buddy pe tabs.πŸ˜†

Wow! 3 weeks!!

AAFREEN!!!!! 

Kaam mein doobi hui hoon aur kya? πŸ˜† Par sab mast hi chal raha hai. Tum batao

hayeee kitni buddy-ta hai. Humare launde ne apna social media sanyaas tak chhod diya apni buddy ke liye πŸ˜†

Yaar kya bataun. 3 weeks without a computer was killing me. I had to drive to campus (40 mins away) to get stuff done 😩😩 I actually asked the apple support guy when I dropped it off "can I get an emotional support computer?" πŸ€£ Poor guy looked at me like I was nuts lolol

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl

AAFREEN!!!!! 

Kaam mein doobi hui hoon aur kya? πŸ˜† Par sab mast hi chal raha hai. Tum batao

hayeee kitni buddy-ta hai. Humare launde ne apna social media sanyaas tak chhod diya apni buddy ke liye πŸ˜†

Yaar kya bataun. 3 weeks without a computer was killing me. I had to drive to campus (40 mins away) to get stuff done 😩😩 I actually asked the apple support guy when I dropped it off "can I get an emotional support computer?" πŸ€£ Poor guy looked at me like I was nuts lolol

ME TOO BEHEN!!

Bhai ka assignment. Next week Friday ka Chem paper ki taiyyari. Attending to guests who just made stuff so awkward talking about Zulu Kings who spend each night with a different wife! (Trust me, I wanted to run away that very moment).

Itna pyaar, ek best friend ke liye?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aur ab toh itna active hua hai! Every other day he uploads stories of him flaunting his hair.πŸ˜†

I can't imagine having to drive 40 minutes just because of the stupid laptop bailing me.

Coming to think of it, Apple should consider that.

Lmaaaoooo.🀣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is funny how Modi supporters are praising him for not taking sides and on other hand they abuse Nehru for his non alliance policyπŸ˜†. Nehru was pioneer of non alliance when world was much more divided in two blocks unlike today. One can critisize him for his Muslim policy, Kashmir, Indo-China war but credit must be given where its due. After 75 years India is following his policy. Whatver BJP does internally, ideaologically they have not changed India's foreign policy.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kankabhor

It is funny how Modi supporters are praising him for not taking sides and on other hand they abuse Nehru for his non alliance policyπŸ˜†. Nehru was pioneer of non alliance when world was much more divided in two blocks unlike today. One can critisize him for his Muslim policy, Kashmir, Indo-China war but credit must be given where its due. After 75 years India is following his policy. Whatver BJP does internally, ideaologically they have not changed India's foreign policy.

Bhakts hardly make sense, they support everything blindly without analysing/rationalising anything. Andhbhakts for a reason. 

I watch this whenever I want to have a laugh. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZEludsw9hM

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Bhakts hardly make sense, they support everything blindly without analysing/rationalising anything. Andhbhakts for a reason. 

I watch this whenever I want to have a laugh. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZEludsw9hM

Maine thoda gutka kha rakha hain🀣