Arre sorry Meera 🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️
Also CaffieneMuggle
Hip Hip Hurray to u all🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Arre sorry Meera 🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️
Also CaffieneMuggle
Hip Hip Hurray to u all🥳🥳
https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1497493436148363268?t=kjPohl0_u1wTZ8Gqhg7Vfw&s=19
#AryanSinghRathore #FahmaanKhan🥳🥳
Partner ke saath share kijiyega☺️😉
50-50 partners
Arre sorry Meera 🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️
Also CaffieneMuggle
Hip Hip Hurray to u all🥳🥳
OMG 🙈
I missed Lisa.
Sorry love ❤️
Going through the forum I am feeling vindicated about my being salty at Sitara for dropping Imlie on Saturday. If we had had our regular Saturday episode war would not have broken out in the EDT, we would have all been too busy discussing the events in today's episode instead.
Going through the forum I am feeling vindicated about my being salty at Sitara for dropping Imlie on Saturday. If we had had our regular Saturday episode war would not have broken out in the EDT, we would have all been too busy discussing the events in today's episode instead.
This esteemed opportunity was bestowed upon us by imlie's jiju
So you can be thankful to him instead.😃
https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1497493436148363268?t=kjPohl0_u1wTZ8Gqhg7Vfw&s=19
#AryanSinghRathore #FahmaanKhan🥳🥳
Partner ke saath share kijiyega☺️😉
50-50 partners
This so cringe and sweet at at the same time
Swecringe!
Going through the forum I am feeling vindicated about my being salty at Sitara for dropping Imlie on Saturday. If we had had our regular Saturday episode war would not have broken out in the EDT, we would have all been too busy discussing the events in today's episode instead.
I am sorry!
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm offended for Meera as u didn't tag her 😆
Aur isi baat pe kindly take a moment to hit the chaska meter for the day girls 😊
It's okay..now I'm offended. You can pass the torch 😂😂
https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1497493436148363268?t=kjPohl0_u1wTZ8Gqhg7Vfw&s=19
#AryanSinghRathore #FahmaanKhan🥳🥳
Partner ke saath share kijiyega☺️😉
50-50 partners
Kya kya karna padta hai
Occupational hazard of being a popular actor
I am just happy as Fahmaan is promoting😆 So, Starplus also knows the popularity of Aryan Singh Rathore.😎