That's because FK also doesn't believe in taking himself seriously. 😎 🤣
Unlike others who worship themselves?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's because FK also doesn't believe in taking himself seriously. 😎 🤣
Unlike others who worship themselves?
I am too Vella for a PhD-in-literary-criticism
What is Smart Jodi all about? I am feeling particularly aggrieved( read salty) that Sitara thought it necessary to replace my Saturday episode of Imlie with this ( insert cuss word here) show. I'm not interested in a lot of ITV outside of Imlie so am not gonna watch it but before I start cursing it I need to know what it's about and why the need was felt for it to replace Imlie and that other show.
What is Smart Jodi all about? I am feeling particularly aggrieved( read salty) that Sitara thought it necessary to replace my Saturday episode of Imlie with this ( insert cuss word here) show. I'm not interested in a lot of ITV outside of Imlie so am not gonna watch it but before I start cursing it I need to know what it's about and why the need was felt for it to replace Imlie and that other show.
Real life celeb couples being cringy on tv 🤷
Do din episode nahi aane wala hai toh tumne apne entertainment ka intezaam achcha kar liya hai🤣
Saath mein humare bhi🤣
Apne forum ki ranking iss baar up ho jani.. confirm hai😆 ek toh DT ki speed upar se EDT mein raunak
Sone pe suhaga😛
I'm offended for Meera as u didn't tag her 😆
Aur isi baat pe kindly take a moment to hit the chaska meter for the day girls 😊
🤢🤢🤢
And this is meant to be better than Imlie? Is there a large enough audience for this?
🤢🤢🤢
And this is meant to be better than Imlie? Is there a large enough audience for this?
Worst idea if you ask me...
But who can help it its channel's decision.
Hopefully band ho jaye 2-3 week me 😆
What is Smart Jodi all about? I am feeling particularly aggrieved( read salty) that Sitara thought it necessary to replace my Saturday episode of Imlie with this ( insert cuss word here) show. I'm not interested in a lot of ITV outside of Imlie so am not gonna watch it but before I start cursing it I need to know what it's about and why the need was felt for it to replace Imlie and that other show.
That stops ir from clashing with weekend IPL matches and Nagin. Good decision imo.
The show looks cringe max with a lot of sanskari kissing.