Wait for season 4.. You'll love it🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wait for season 4.. You'll love it🤣🤣
Yeah well we went all mythological hindi at some places🤣🤣
I had to recall vocabulary I learned from solely mythological and historical serials 🤣
Seems! Meghu is in 1st phase 😆
In ST precap Ansh is gonna marry Suhaani 🤣
Oh already 🤣
Yeah after she ratted out their location to Gordon 🤣
In ST precap Ansh is gonna marry Suhaani 🤣
I won’t believe it till I see the full episode 🤣
क्या आप दोनों हिन्दी भाषा से संबंधित कोई पाठ्यक्रम यहां आरंभ करने की कोशिश कर रहीं हैं?
अभी ऐसा कोई विचार तो नहीं है परंतु भविष्य की संभावनाओं को टाला नहीं जा सकता.
किंतु कभी-कभी भाषाओं के माध्यम में परिवर्तन करने से सदस्यों की रूचि बनी रहती है
Well then you'll enjoy it🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I had to recall vocabulary I learned from solely mythological and historical serials 🤣
Sometimes it helps right🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k