Herman's Happy Herb Hawkers CC#4 **Invited members ONLY**- Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

42.6k

Users

11

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

ENQHC4S6KNMZJLUS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Old Man and the Sea is not the easiest novella to read - hats off to you!

As a true blue American I'm asking to be stoned - but *idon'tlikeHemingway*🤣

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I don't read English novels but Goodbye, Mr Chips and The Old Man and the Sea are my favorite English novels.

X2R5A62QEWIRB5QU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DBSPUJXF3MFC5IUX

Just saw the earlier posts - hope you and family feel better soon, Snow!❤️

I still have the flu and sore throat🤧
ENQHC4S6KNMZJLUS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would recommend movies (Bollywood, English, foreign etc.) just because the time commitment initially is manageable. But suggest a show - if it's available on Hulu, Netflix or YT and I can get it into it, I'm game. Like I've said I always try to watch some ITV to keep my Hindi fluent.

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

Let's pick an Indian TV show none of us have watched and quite popular or makes sense, so we could each watch an episode and pick on it lmao

X2R5A62QEWIRB5QU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DNDH2CIDMVJIIVZN

The Old Man and the Sea is not the easiest novella to read - hats off to you!

As a true blue American I'm asking to be stoned - but *idon'tlikeHemingway*🤣

I don't like English at all😑 The Old Man and the Sea mera B.A mein novel tha.
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 4 years ago
ENQHC4S6KNMZJLUS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ViSions-ji looks like you got your wish to see Abhimanyu doing puja in a dhoti (according to rumors, I have not watched...).

ViSions thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RHUN2VO7V47O6HMW

ViSions-ji looks like you got your wish to see Abhimanyu doing puja in a dhoti (according to rumors, I have not watched...).

Subah subah dil ko gehri chot lagi boss, dhoti to dhoti mahadev bhi bana diya tha 😭😭

X2R5A62QEWIRB5QU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JOVTSZHIZJW2EVPY

ViSions-ji looks like you got your wish to see Abhimanyu doing puja in a dhoti (according to rumors, I have not watched...).

Shukar hai Naitik aur karthik ko shirtless nahi dekhty thy 😂
ENQHC4S6KNMZJLUS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ViSions

Subah subah dil ko gehri chot lagi boss, dhoti to dhoti mahadev bhi bana diya tha 😭😭

Seriously? Moonlight and I were discussing earlier how Kartik dressed as Mahadev, you're telling me Abhimanyu legit dressed up as Mahadev too?? 😲🤢

X2R5A62QEWIRB5QU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ViSions

Subah subah dil ko gehri chot lagi boss, dhoti to dhoti mahadev bhi bana diya tha 😭😭

Garima Dimri writer hai 😂 I miss scalpel waly Shaky JIJA Ji 😢😢😢
ViSions thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: COMF2MCYOVW5XS4B

Seriously? Moonlight and I were discussing earlier how Kartik dressed as Mahadev, you're telling me Abhimanyu legit dressed up as Mahadev too?? 😲🤢

Ji Akshu Itna ganda sapna dekhi aaj

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".