What was wrong with the choreographer? The dance steps weren't right.
Tandav went well.
I mean it was more of Paravti trying to tease Shivji.
Page
of
1What was wrong with the choreographer? The dance steps weren't right.
Tandav went well.
I mean it was more of Paravti trying to tease Shivji.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I didn’t like tht part at all ..I don’t knw I can’t imagine harshad as any mythologies character..😂
It looked really funny. I laughed like crazy 😂😂😂
This one is getting trolled like anything.
https://twitter.com/Aishiyaan/status/1497431227422281729?t=GR8B6i5mAiKy6FFzKMTWtw&s=19
Originally posted by: Slice_of_life
This one is getting trolled like anything.
https://twitter.com/Aishiyaan/status/1497431227422281729?t=GR8B6i5mAiKy6FFzKMTWtw&s=19
I am going to watch the show on TV today. Let me see whether the scenes are out of context.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
It looked really funny. I laughed like crazy 😂😂😂
let me check the episode on TV
Originally posted by: Slice_of_life
This one is getting trolled like anything.
https://twitter.com/Aishiyaan/status/1497431227422281729?t=GR8B6i5mAiKy6FFzKMTWtw&s=19
Lol this was funny 🤣🤣🤣
I didnt like that dream from Akshara.. It looked very comic and when any mythological character is shown in that way, i somehow dont like it...