Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ok, can you open a book by clciking on "Add fanfiction" and send me the link, i can try to migrate for you.😊
Okay I’ll try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ok, can you open a book by clciking on "Add fanfiction" and send me the link, i can try to migrate for you.😊
Okay I’ll try
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ok, can you open a book by clciking on "Add fanfiction" and send me the link, i can try to migrate for you.😊
When I click add an error occurs
Oh ok. We'll see what we can do🥺
Okay thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Peeps, kindly migrate your nominated stories ASAP
You can find out links to the threads where your you are nominated here:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160372141
Migrated it, status shows active but can't see it in the FF or Imlie forum. Can you please help? It's called Jungli.
Migrated it, status shows active but can't see it in the FF or Imlie forum. Can you please help? It's called Jungli.
can you give me the link to the ff in the ff section?
Check. i have updated for now, but for reference for future:
Change Status of a Story
Change the status using the dropdown and click on the icon to the right.

Thank you, Shibu! 🤗Works now.
I always run into this problem of status jumping back to anything else but completed as I do this from my phone. 🤪
Really sorry but I’m finding it extremely difficult to migrate my nominated story ..Love no sin.
Can anyone migrate it on my behalf? It will be highly appreciated.
Still savera84 , thanks so much for the nomination