I fell asleep just before the match started.😒
Congratulations to team India.🥳
It looks like another clean sweep is awaiting.
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I fell asleep just before the match started.😒
Congratulations to team India.🥳
It looks like another clean sweep is awaiting.
Cheers..
Its SL LMAO. 🤣 I dont even feel like celebrating. 😆
They are truly the 'get indian players back into form team'. 😆
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Its SL LMAO. 🤣 I dont even feel like celebrating. 😆
They are truly the 'get indian players back into form team'. 😆
😆
SL missed few of their main players - Hasranga is good in T20's.. in ODI's he can be played out.
those days aren't far behind, when we were the team - when batters wished to play against to get into form. How many batsmen careers didn't we revive from being dropped or retired ? Those who have seen Hayden, Ponting, Ricardo Powell, KP, Jayasurya, Alistair Cook, Ian Bell, Matt Prior etc etc.. would know what I am talking about.
Solid Start from India! Way to go 👍
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48