But hum apni Khushi sy Samina Ijaz ky dramas dekhty Hain 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But hum apni Khushi sy Samina Ijaz ky dramas dekhty Hain 😅
First promo out now
Tfs.
I am excited . Azfu looks gr8 in this attire.😳
How many Angan dramas will ARY make
Promo is similar to Shehnaayi
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
which show is ending?
all of the shows are nearing an end in a few weeks
I think this will take baddua slot
i think these kind of shows usually get Thursday😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
i think these kind of shows usually get Thursday😆
Many ppl are comparing it to Shehnai. So hursday isn't a bad idea. But Mere Humsafar is getting high ratings, so it won't get replaced. Some ppl think it is a 7 pm drama. But Teri Raah Mein has just started and it is super successfull.
All 8 pm dramas on ARY have a long way before completing 30 episodes. So I wonder!😕
Many ppl are comparing it to Shehnai. So hursday isn't a bad idea. But Mere Humsafar is getting high ratings, so it won't get replaced. Some ppl think it is a 7 pm drama. But Teri Raah Mein has just started and it is super successfull.
All 8 pm dramas on ARY have a long way before completing 30 episodes. So I wonder!😕
If this is a comedy then i dont think it will be a daily
I thought no one watches mere humsafar😲
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
If this is a comedy then i dont think it will be a daily
I thought no one watches mere humsafar😲
It is on top.
https://www.facebook.com/198633243822076/posts/1650499088635477/?app=fbl