Haan dekho naaaa "♥️♥️"
Dikhi?
Haina??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan dekho naaaa "♥️♥️"
Dikhi?
Haina??
He called her didi something in return 🤣🤣 alice later edited her sisters wali caption and he deleted his comment too soon after 🤣🤣🤣
Bilkul aise hi🤣
"😀❤️" Ye bhi or aaj ajkal cloud vala emoji
Or sbse kharab to vo insta ka purple heart
Very off topic but when the disha track was going on, I felt like Kanwar was royally ignoring the actor. Didn't even tag her in the rickshaw wala post. I wonder why😉
Only if we could know the conversation between kd n Alice during those days.
Me imagining a jealous Alice
ab kya hai roz ka hai bike se ghumna toh kuch nahi lagta pehli 2-3 baar hi alag khushi hoti hai 😆Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Main tho pichle hafte se keh rahi Bhaiya Harley le rhe hain lgta hai...
MUJHE BIKE CONTENT PHIR SE MILEGA KYAAAAA?!!! ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: SkyRider
Very off topic but when the disha track was going on, I felt like Kanwar was royally ignoring the actor. Didn't even tag her in the rickshaw wala post. I wonder why😉
Only if we could know the conversation between kd n Alice during those days.
Me imagining a jealous Alice
I think she didn't get along with any other actor as well or they might be sharing professional relations only.
As of Alice I don't think Kaddu will Evey give her the reason to be jealous, he treats her like a baby 🐥❤️
Originally posted by: SkyRider
Very off topic but when the disha track was going on, I felt like Kanwar was royally ignoring the actor. Didn't even tag her in the rickshaw wala post. I wonder why😉
Only if we could know the conversation between kd n Alice during those days.
Me imagining a jealous Alice
No they were cordial with the disha actress, u can see in an offscreen interview
But maintained a very professional relationship with her, understandably so 😂
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
ab kya hai roz ka hai bike se ghumna toh kuch nahi lagta pehli 2-3 baar hi alag khushi hoti hai 😆
Kyu uske sunhare sapno pe pani pher ri ho vaishu😆
Dekhi naaaa aa....
Ab khud tho kahin nikli nahi hun main... 5 taareek ke baad se.
Mentally ghumne pe bhi rok laga di ladki ne 🥺