you can't be eyeing on a paraya mard ali😲Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
wanna come too ? i will go with u to meet Barun. i wont touch him, God promise. 🤞🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you can't be eyeing on a paraya mard ali😲Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
wanna come too ? i will go with u to meet Barun. i wont touch him, God promise. 🤞🏼
phew,, thanks. he really needs it.I'm good at coming up with one liners so may be i will help him in writing some witty captions for those reels😊
bae be like mujh se to puch lo saalo madad chahiye bhi ya nahi🤣Bae doesn't even know he has this whole international team being formed to come help him! 🤣
phew,, thanks. he really needs it.
That an actual job. They are called copywriters.they make good money too. 🧧 💰🤑
Kiya yaar tu bhi na🤣.
Chal good night dear. Sleep tight 😴 🤪
yahan to sab tickets booked hone lagi aur bags bhi packed alreadybae be like mujh se to puch lo saalo madad chahiye bhi ya nahi🤣
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
oh btw i forgot to mention, we are going there for professional purposes. that's why we are all quitting our jobs. none of that love-shove nonsense.
(but i know ur prolly thinking, "what if he accidentally falls in love with Ali?". ill cross that hurdle when it comes. 😎)
I toh don't even have a job to quit...shall I take a drop from my clg ???!!!!😔
Btw what if gk and barun both say "I'm in love with Ali"
That will be a tharak sankat for you
bae be like mujh se to puch lo saalo madad chahiye bhi ya nahi🤣
Hum bin bulaye mehmaan 🤣
i thought I'm the only one here who is in love with five celebs at a time 🙄I can also join you gals. Variety is the spice of my life! I like Barun too. and I know he likes funny so can write few jokes for you to break the ice