Originally posted by: JLVPBRUKQZDAL42K
chalo maaf kardo... should I sing to you like akshu sang to bade papa??? 🤣
Nai sing like abhimanyu then I may think to forgive you🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JLVPBRUKQZDAL42K
chalo maaf kardo... should I sing to you like akshu sang to bade papa??? 🤣
Nai sing like abhimanyu then I may think to forgive you🤣
ok I will sing like Abhi in the OT just for you 🤣
Saw this earlier today.... Akshu looks absolutely beautiful.... cannot wait.. thanks for sharing Nisha 🤗
Are pooja dont help me batao kya faayda lawyer dost ka ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
you😱😱😱😱it should be we will never stop 🤣Originally posted by: ST475PXCFABIP6RF
you will never stop na 🤣
arey yaar I was just kidding... I will do anything for my gutter wali same pinch sister 🤗
fine I accept this correction 🤣you😱😱😱😱it should be we will never stop 🤣
such beautiful festive vibes and pranali is looking nice
tum meri sacchi dost ho🤗Originally posted by: KOEDOOKFJZJJKVCR
arey yaar I was just kidding... I will do anything for my gutter wali same pinch sister 🤗