Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My heart will always hurt for him 🤣😭 the grandma here calls him good boy in the show 😭
Yeah. Although I can't understand it all since i don't know all the context and interactions as i have not watched the show!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My heart will always hurt for him 🤣😭 the grandma here calls him good boy in the show 😭
Yeah. Although I can't understand it all since i don't know all the context and interactions as i have not watched the show!
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m sure my perception will evolve as I see her in more episodes 😆
Yeah she'll become an important and recurring character from now on!
I don't mind too many ads.. As long as I can watch the content for free and without creating an account!😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah. Although I can't understand it all since i don't know all the context and interactions as i have not watched the show!
Yeah fair 🤣 I also don’t want to put you through the show just for their moments 🤣
You didn't do anything yesterday??😲
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I don't mind too many ads.. As long as I can watch the content for free and without creating an account!😆
I read through it but ideas don’t come to me that quickly 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah fair 🤣 I also don’t want to put you through the show just for their moments 🤣
Thank you so much.. Although it keeps popping on my netflix recommendations🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just hate clicking the X repeatedly 🤣
Oh yeah it can be quite annoying!!😆
Metzzzz😡😡
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Thank you so much.. Although it keeps popping on my netflix recommendations🤣
Don’t give in 🤣 only like the first 5-6 episodes were good before I said bye 🤣 after forcing myself to get to at least 9 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k