Poll
What is the most attractive feature of ASR?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wth is the option called 'all of the above' ???😡
You know he's a complete package!!!! 😳
WHAT ABOUT HIS VOICE????
YOU FORGOT HIS VOICE!?
THAT'S SIN!!! 😡
Nvm I'd go with the first thing I noticed about him 😉
THE HANDS!!! ☺️
Oh lord!!! Where's the option called 'HIS BRAIN'??? 😡
You should have put arms with forearms because together they're LETHALLLLLLLL
Pooja that you with the 3% vote for his leg? 👀😂😂😂😂
By God ..
Didn't think someone can outrun me into making sadist polls 🤪
Coming back after making a list of gaalis for you 😡
And not voting 🤓
Pooja that you with the 3% vote for his leg? 👀😂😂😂😂
DYING

i should go hide. Her gaalis are going to be for me!!!
pooja, just know….I love you 🦵🏼
😂😂😂😂😂😂
bhaag juwi, mar dalegi 🏃🏻♀️
i should go hide. Her gaalis are going to be for me!!!
pooja, just know….I love you 🦵🏼
😂😂😂😂😂😂
bhaag juwi, mar dalegi 🏃🏻♀️

I'm not playing without the D's in it
What ish thish behaviour ahlaam? 🙍♀️😡
Uffff dharam sangkat!
Won't kill my behnas over anything...
Tumko 7 khoon maaf 🤗
Bas password nahi dungi next update ki 😈