I don’t watch anything but Meet k episode ka wait krte krte dekh lia Imlie..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t watch anything but Meet k episode ka wait krte krte dekh lia Imlie..
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
jha apna show railgaadi ki speed se daud ra h… wha Imlie ka aj ka episode 3 logo ki walk me khatam ho gya …🤣 .. phle imlie ka walk out of tripathi house… fir aryan ka walk from imlie and Aditya with “yeh dooriyan” playing in background… fir imlie ka walk out from Aditya.. bs episode finish…🤣 I was like “hai? abhi to shuru hua ta .. khatam b ho gya” …. We are so blessed to have Meet … jha fast fast story chlti h.. 🥳
true we r soooo blesssed❤️
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
I don’t watch anything but Meet k episode ka wait krte krte dekh lia Imlie..
I know time pass ke liye na nikki🤣
Oh wow, chit chat club aa gaya
kya khaya, kya pakaya, kya dekha, kyun dekha , 😆 kaunsi padosi tank karrahi hai, kaunsa hai latest crush,…. Ye sab bakwaas idar karni hai… Adda for chitchatting n knowing each othr well😎
Ohh yaha ye sab discuss karenge..
Originally posted by: UURYE2E44S3JCVQ6
The actor playing tez I thought that he was in yudkbh also playing the role of naina,s jeth (sameer,s cousin) (that mamaji ka beta ) but today in ashi,s story ...I saw him and his name is Atul verma....but he look so similar to vishal gandhi ( the actor playing tez ) and now m so confused... Is it with me only or anyone else also felt like that....
They do look similar.
Yeh toh sach hai 😆
Yeh channel ki toh lottery lag gayi hai with the amount of tweets from Meet fans 😆
Phamous ho gayeeee