manjari has no say any which ways🤣swarna is anyways a statue and manjari is nice so she will agree 🤣
when she speaks kaand loads and today they got anisha back too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
manjari has no say any which ways🤣swarna is anyways a statue and manjari is nice so she will agree 🤣
of course didnt I tell you what mode I am in today😈😈😈arey yaar I used the wrong word by saying amazing...and now you will never let this go 🤣
I was surprised to see anisha speak today... I thought she had turned into a statue 🤣manjari has no say any which ways🤣
when she speaks kaand loads and today they got anisha back too🤣
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
please girja ko run mat karao......abhi take reach karte karte hospital na reach kar de....
Abhi aa hi jaayega usko pakadne, he dont want her to look popli🤣
first there was only 1 devil and now there are 3... someone save me 🤣of course didnt I tell you what mode I am in today😈😈😈
2 nd nai he is equal but when comes ro family her history comes to foreshe must do it.humesha abhi 2nd spot pe nai aa sakta..I knw she ws not blaming their love or abhi bt the timing and the way she said it koi bhi bura mangega 💔
dont worry slowly she will, she has no option🤣I was surprised to see anisha speak today... I thought she had turned into a statue 🤣
first there was only 1 devil and now there are 3... someone save me 🤣
The devilness has increased as u found ag’s variation of ji bhaisaab amazing🤣
arey yaar, whole thing is I dont want abhi to go to her,,,I want her to go to abhi and Manao....so isi liye...no running,,,😃
waise I do want to see her scenes with harsh... they are so emotional... I love sad and gentle PR uncle 🤣dont worry slowly she will, she has no option🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0