UPDATE:
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1496268852010921984?s=21
Not just Akshara but every Goenka is happy hence I updated the title ☺️
UPDATE:
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1496268852010921984?s=21
Not just Akshara but every Goenka is happy hence I updated the title ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
chalo this was your last chance... you are being fired from the hulu contract 🤣
Let's see what Description they will come up today... Any guesses.... Abhimanyu operates on Manish and Akshara supports by singing or tackling him 🤣🤣
at least our ML is finally being featured again...I was started to think this show is all about Papa Birla and his Manish 🤣
chalo this was your last chance... you are being fired from the hulu contract 🤣
Are you taking then?
Hulu ji is having a terrible 2 days. The intern who wrote the recaps that use words like "confrontation" and "tackle" has graduated and now the new intern posts up their synopsis writings too late 😡
Here is my guess "Abhi operates on Manish. When a complication arrises, Akshu's singing brings him back to life. They then cry together in a garden while Manish hallucinate Naira." 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Let's see what Description they will come up today... Any guesses.... Abhimanyu operates on Manish and Akshara supports by singing or tackling him 🤣🤣
at least our ML is finally being featured again...I was started to think this show is all about Papa Birla and his Manish 🤣
Yeah good to see my Abhi back with bang 😂😂
If I have to, then yes 🤣 Yesterday the second I complained, Huluji got scared of me and uploaded the description 😆
Discoji does not have interns...blame her and only her 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Hulu ji is having a terrible 2 days. The intern who wrote the recaps that use words like "confrontation" and "tackle" has graduated and now the new intern posts up their synopsis writings too late 😡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0