everyone wants to smash jal these days...dekho haisha 🤣
Mere rang mein rangne wale hai.....
Abhira fan hai....
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
everyone wants to smash jal these days...dekho haisha 🤣
Mere rang mein rangne wale hai.....
Abhira fan hai....
🤣
that is why I want them to move out for a while... let us get our pinga in peace 🤣
Mam.
Meri complaint padhi.....aapne..... bakwaspolice ki wajah se...meri zindagi mein toofan aa gaya....mein kya karu
they should get everything approved by us.... I have many changes I can recommend 🤣
Ofcourse we should, at last that should be our token of appreciation for seeing Akshu in that rah for 10 episodes straight 🤡
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaR62Q-j9Ib/?utm_medium=copy_link
Abhimanyu just posted DocMan pose pic BTS....
Bechara Twitter walon ko shant karne k liye BTS daal raha he
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Yaar bakwaspolice give me insaaf
.
Mujhe insaaf dilao.
Lawyer ka need hai....
police wala bheja tumko arrest karne for todh mod with pani ka glass or woh JIJA ka gif ka bhooth nikal denge

you want to sue?? I can help you with that 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Mam.
Meri complaint padhi.....aapne..... bakwaspolice ki wajah se...meri zindagi mein toofan aa gaya....mein kya karu
Satya jyada saty nahi bolrahi tum....
🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
This twitter bacchas always need Lollipops to stop whining 🤣
twitter bachas are happy I guess🤣https://twitter.com/riddhi_shiroya/status/1496112305264017411?s=20&t=Ca8qAnggq-0ky060cqaavQ look at pranu baby's comment on HC's post... may god protect their friendship forever and always ❤️