Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Noice.
Give your input as well. Also someone kindly explain what exactly does this 'š„µ' emoji mean when someone lusts over a celebrity online.
HOLY FCUK. Blessed lord in heaven, please hide all yo scissors and shavers and let him remain like this till the day I die. AMEN!

Nazar na lage x 10000
This must be his Pathan look,,,,, ā¤ļø
Noice.
Give your input as well. Also someone kindly explain what exactly does this 'š„µ' emoji mean when someone lusts over a celebrity online.
š„µ =


In summary š„µ = Chandrachur from start to finish in this song.
Can someone please explain how you just randomly bump into him like this chick did? Where are these random locations that I seem to be missing? Blue Ice. I would have died if he randomly came in front of me dressed like that. I almost had a heart attack just watching the video. Iām filled with so much jealousy š
is this his look for Pathan?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
š„µ =
In summary š„µ = Chandrachur from start to finish in this song.
Samjh gyi. Acche se samajh gyi. š¤£
Chandrachur wala example best hai.


https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
17